Rieger Plaza - offices for rent in Hradec Králové
INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC
New centre of working and social life in Hradec Králové
Rieger Plaza will replace the currently unsuitable building of the Černigov Hotel by a modern city block with a range of services for the public.
A sophisticated combination of services, unique in the wider region
Rieger Plaza has an ambition to become a lively meeting point of Hradec suitable both for companies and the public.
- offices of the highest standard for 1,200 people
- 1,760 sqm of retail space
- congress centre with multifunctional hall for 700 people
- 241 parking spaces, partly for the public
- modern Clarion hotel with 162 rooms, restaurant and wellness
Architecture that respects the surroundings
We regularly consulted the project with the city architect. The complex, designed by Schindler Seko Architects, respects the height of the buildings nearby. Its tower, with the hotel inside, creates a counterweight to the clock tower of the train station.
- new courtyard with greenery and services
- the public space nearby will be renovated
- connection to the pedestrian zone
- the tower of the hotel with a height of 38.5 meters will not overshadow the surrounding buildings
about the owner
CPI Property Group
CPI Property Group is one of the most significant real estate groups focusing on long-term real estate investment and rentals, especially in Central and Eastern Europe and Germany. Its projects are regularly awarded in specialized competitions for their high quality and respect for the local context. In Hradec Králové, CPIPG owns the Futurum shopping centre.